The iCIMS Video Interview Live is an easy and convenient way to have a live interview with the HR teams or your potential manager of a company to which you have applied.
It is nearly time for the interview and you wonder how to approach your interview to ensure it takes place in optimal conditions. We are here to advise you:
- It is best to choose the iCIMS Video Interview Live app for this interview using your smartphone or your tablet. If necessary log in with a computer via Google Chrome.
- Use a hands-free kit in order to hear and make yourself heard correctly.
- During your live interview, if you experience problems in seeing/hearing your interviewer or making yourself seen/heard, please do not hesitate to use the dialogue window with the recruiter.
- What you wear is important, because there is a visual component. Make sure that the visible part of what you are wearing is smart.
- Do not wait until the last second to log in. To ensure you are comfortable with the interface, log in a few minutes before the time of the appointment (and it is also a sign of seriousness, highly appreciated by recruiters 😉).
- Prefer a quiet place, where you will not be disturbed, with an appropriate setting behind you.