The pre-recorded interview, is an opportunity to make your CV more meaningful by presenting yourself as you are to the recruiter before meeting them in person.
You are going to answer in a video or in writing questions prepared in advance by the Recruitment team of the company who will view your finished interview and may even share it with their managers.
If your profile matches the position, get ready to have a face-to-face meeting!
Here are a few tips on how to make your pre-recorded interview a success:
- As for a classic interview, find out about the company, the position and your contact person before starting.
- What you wear is important, because there is a visual component. Make sure that the visible part of what you are wearing is smart.
- Do not wait until the last moment to make the interview, but do not rush into it either! Take the time you need to prepare yourself.
- Prefer a quiet place, where you will not be disturbed, with an appropriate setting behind you.
- Smile! The advantage of pre-recorded interview is that you can undergo the interview in optimal conditions. So start when you are relaxed and don’t forget to smile!
- Take the time you need to practice using the test question as help until you feel comfortable. Once the interview begins, read the questions carefully. You will have 30 seconds to prepare your response, so use this time wisely!
If you want to train in real conditions, click here!